Who knew that my January would lead to a boom in buyers hitting the real estate market?! For the most part this winter has been fairly mild and this has contributed to me being much busier than I have been in years past. This is a good thing for the most part, but unfortunately it has come at the expense of my blog.
Despite the fact I haven’t had much time to create a lot of posts, I have been able to be active on Instagram. If you aren’t following me already make sure you do so here.
Although, I’ve only been blogging/Instagramming for about 3 months, I just hit 1000 followers on Instagram, which probably doesn’t seem like that much, but it is a big deal to me! I am aware of people who have been blogging for years and have less followers than that, so I am so grateful for all of those who have chosen to follow me and my blogging journey!
Because I have a whole bunch of new followers I decided to write a quick post with 25 fast facts about me so you get to know me a little better!
- My given name is Colette, but I am referred to as CoCo for short. I’ve been known as CoCo for as long as I can remember, and it is too hard to go by my given name now.
- I am in my mid 20’s.
- I work as a real estate agent.
- My boyfriend Daniel and I bought our house in May 2014.
- Our house wasn’t necessarily a fixer upper, but we have been making it our own, which makes it feel like it was one!
- I favor grey tones over browns.
- I’ve always wanted a house with only black and white decor, paint and tile, but haven’t found the house with the right architecture to do it.
- I am biased towards Apple products.
- I have an obsession with gold. My Macbook and iPhone are both gold, and when I complete my office most of my decor will be white with gold accents.
- My favorite stores for decor are Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, and West Elm.
- I go to Target at least 1 time a week.
- After listening to her Podcast Straight Up with Stassi, I’ve decided Stassi Schroeder is my spirit animal.
- Malcolm Gladwell is my favorite author.
- Paris is my favorite place in the entire world.
- I could binge watch crime related shows all day long. Some personal favorites are SVU and Criminal Minds.
- Fresh flowers and candles are must-haves in my home.
- My dog, Riesling, was named after the wine Daniel and I drank on our first date.
- I love fast food and eating out, and I have no shame about it.
- My favorite movies are Bridesmaids and Mean Girls
- I use a Nikon D60 and a 35 mm lens to shoot most of my photos.
- My favorite thing in my house is my Pottery Barn Cozy Cable Knit Throw found here.
- If Daniel would let me we would buy a house and remodel it every two years.
- My favorite quote is “She believed she could, so she did.”
- My dream house is Rachel Parcell’s from Pink Peonies.
- Some of my favorite blogs include Fashionable Hostess, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Gal Meets Glam, and The Everygirl.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me! Comment below with any other questions you may have!